Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Let the Cheering Begin

No, not for me. I am just a human, if you really want to cheer someone on, turn to God. He's the one who does everything and deserves recognition.

My title refers to HS cheerleading. We had our first parent meeting tonight. I think it went well. I had most everything lined out and Peanut was good considering.....I do believe I stressed some parents with the money issue. However, I have tried to space the obligations out to lessen the burden.

I do have an assistant now. Funny, she is my cousin too just on the other side..... :) She is one of the cheer moms, but the best part is that she is also the school secretary so she knows everything from that aspect.

The preacher man is coming up with an easy bulletin for me to do every week. I swear, he is doing this on his own, I didn't ask for it.....However, something needs to be done. I should not have to spend hours every week to type something and make it look pretty only to find out that the information has now changed or people didn't read it to start with. Kinda reminds me of teenagers......their lives are so dramatic and then they don't listen!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Didn't realize you were coaching again. Good luck with it all this fall. :) We still need to visit sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete