Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 19, 2009

Hello everyone! I have pondered this blog thing for several weeks, whether to do it, what to call it, what kinds of things do I have to share.......blah blah blah. And, here I am. I hope to use this to expand my horizons, a place to share my thoughts, and to keep my loved ones up-to-date on my roller coaster called life. With a son, who is not quite 2, a husband who is gone dawn to dark, being our church secretary, a high school math teacher, and an AVON ind. sales rep., I rarely find myself without something to do. However, my resolution this year was to find time each day for me. I have actually lived up to that goal and it's already the middle of March! Mostly, I will walk with a friend, read a book, and now, I hope to chat with some of you.

May God Bless everything you touch today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment