Saturday, March 20, 2010

One less iron....

As part of my description, I mentioned having too many irons in the fire. Well, as of yesterday, I have one less iron. My reign as "Cheer Coach" has come to an end. I haven't noticed any extra time on my hands yet, but should this summer when I don't have practice all the time!!

Now I have one less excuse for spending quality time with God. He and I have been talking about children. I will share this with you in blogs to come.

I am thinking of running a 5K this summer. Any pointers?

2 comments:

  1. Visit http://www.c25k.com/

    Couch to 5k in 9 weeks. My husband and I did it last year and we were so proud of ourselves because neither of us have ever been runners/joggers. The program is easy to follow and if you can make it through through about weeks 4-6, you are good to go. I think I blogged a lot a bout it so I'll send you my blog link as well. Hope this helps! You can do it! www.tylerandmolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't checked your blog in a while, glad to read you are doing well. Can't wait to read more about "kids".

    ReplyDelete