Sunday, April 22, 2012

You know, I could start by saying how long it has been, but you know.

As always, I am keeping myself busy. T-ball season has begun; school is almost out; taking a cake decorating class; doing an online gardening & landscaping course (sci - at your own pace); doing extra stuff for AP Calculus; listening to an audio Bible in the mornings; and more.
The audio Bible is awesome. I have learned so much and this is the furthest I have made it through the Bible. I'm starting Numbers tomorrow.

As for that 5K, I did walk one in Nov. 2010. I received a trophy for last trotter in. (My 3 year old was proud.) I am planning, as of this minute, to attempt that again in July, but not be last. :)

My biggest iron is to think about what God wants., Isn't that what really matters? Burnt toast, waiting in line, eating chocolate, those are not the things to concern ourselves......

Our church is planning a mission adventure to Thailand. I am praying about going. Your best friend should be the spouse. I am praying about that too.

Would love any wise Christian woman advice...

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited that you are praying about going to Thailand! Praying along side of you!

    ReplyDelete