Monday, April 20, 2009

Bee-bee


I just realized that I have not posted pictures of my four-legged child. See, she's smiling for you!
She was an engagement gift from J. Her name is Penny and she is 5 1/2 years old. Peanut calls her "bee-bee". We are not sure why, but there are worse names! He can actually say Penny, but only if we say it first.
Mondays are bath night for BB. She runs around the house trying to dry herself. Of course, you know she was demoted when Peanut was born. However, he is old enough now that they play, smack, and bite at each other like siblings. On the flip side, I feel like I have many children because of the events in my house. When in reality, there is only one toddler. :)

1 comment:

  1. All Mother's (that are worth their grain of salt) have lived where you are living now. You too will survive. Now you just have a better understanding of why all mother's look like death warmed over.
    sunflowerky@juno.com

    ReplyDelete