Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Break 2

We went out yesterday in the not-so-spring weather to K-Mart and the mall for a last minute dash for an Easter ensemble for yours truly. I came home with a pair of shoes. Thus, I will be pulling something from my closet. Oh well. Peanut will be the sharp-dressed man in our family.

On our adventure Tuesday, we saw the Easter Bunny at the mall. Peanut didn't like Santa, so I figured Bunny was a no-go. As I predicted, we would get no closer than 50 feet from the furry creature. However, Peanut would wave at him like crazy and play with the plastic eggs on the fake grass scene.

Isn't funny how we teach children not to speak to strangers but we want them to communicate to these large personalities, like Santa and the Easter Bunny, with hair like we've never seen....Not to mention, they get all the credit for the cool toys and candy. Oh, to be a kid.....

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean "they" get the credit? What are you trying to say?!? Remember, I'm like 10 years old in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! He is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete