Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break

You have to love KY weather. It's April and we had flurries today. Tomorrow doesn't forecast any better. To look at the positive side, I had to stay inside and then I had no excuse for not vacuuming. Also, we worked on Easter Egg hunting. Well, actually, it's more like putting all the eggs in the basket and then turning it upside down only to start all over.

Peanut had a haircut last week. This kid started haircuts at 6 months old. He still hates them. The experience is traumatic for both of us most of the time. However, those in between cuts consist of me chasing him around the tub with scissors. (Yes, I know this is not safe.) Ok, so I having technical difficulties. Let me sleep on it and I will try again tomorrow (later today). You know, because we will be inside all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment